The Volcano Vaporizer temperature is best set at about 6 on the dial, or roughly 374°F (190°C). When you factor in the temperature flux of the heating element (+/- 9°F) your actual vape temps will be between 365°-383°F (185°-195°C) as it cycles on and off to try and keep a constant. The Volcano Digit vaporizer model is slightly more precise with a flux of only 2.7°F. It’s all personal preference so see what works best for you as 6 is just the starting point as being a smoker as well I like the thick vapor that is produced. With the Volcano vaporizer you can create vapor that is so think you cannot even see through the bag when full. You should experiment with what you like best. A lower temperature will give you less visible vapor and this works great for many users. The nice thing about the Volcano vaporizer is that no matter the temperature you set it at the vaporizer will not burn your product.
Here is a temperature basic temperature listing on what THC is released at:
Although some of the following cannabinoids require temperatures above 200 degrees Celsius to evaporate, setting a vaporizer to that temperature runs the risk of causing combustion, which should be avoided.
- THC – 157 °C. – The most famous cannabinoid. It has both euphoric and analgesic effects, inducing a great sense of relaxation.
- CBD – 160 – 180 °C. – The cannabinoid most sought after by medical users for its vast array of medicinal applications. It partly counters the effects of THC, effectively countering feelings of anxiety and paranoia.
- Delta-8-THC – 175 – 178 °C. – This cannabinoid is very similar to THC, but it is more stable and less psychoactive. It has great anti-vomiting properties.
- CBN – 185 °C. – CBN is often found in quite small amounts, however, its effects can still be felt. It breaks down THC and is highly associated with a sedative effect.
- CBC – 220 °C. – This cannabinoid has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
- THCV – 220 °C. – THCV has been shown to moderate the psychoactive effects of THC, but more research is required.
The Volcano Vaporizer is available here with a FREE case. >> https://www.vaporstore.com