Conditions of Use
Credit Card Chargebacks/Disputes
If you feel that you have somehow been billed incorrectly or there was a problem with your order, we encourage you to contact us first. We take theft of our merchandise very seriously. If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for an order that you placed and received, there will be a $75.00 research fee charged to your account upon reversal of the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase and that you did receive it . NO EXCEPTIONS! - If you do not remember making the purchase - call the number on your statement next to the charge BEFORE calling your bank!
Charges on your credit card will show as "VStore"
- Correct any pricing or other error and not be held liable to ship or sell an item if we decide a mistake has been made.
- Restrict the quantity of any item ordered.
- Refuse service to anyone.
By entering and using this website you are agreeing to the following:
- I am at least 18 years of age (as defined in my Municipality).
- I agree that any vaporizing supplies purchased will be used for lawful purposes.
- It is legal in my country and/or state to purchase tobacco-related products.
- Use of these products is entirely at the risk and discretion of the user. Purchases on this site under the age of 18 are prohibited by local, state, and/or federal law.
Note: The items listed herein are intended for legal use only. Please exit this site if you do not accept these terms and conditions, are not of a legal age in your place of residence to purchase tobacco related products, or are in a country where use of this site is not permitted.
The Convection Vaporizer is designed, manufactured and sold as a hot air extraction device used and intended to be used in the fields of aromatherapy, herbal therapy, and naturopathy. The lawful and proper use of the Convection Vaporizer is a condition of sale. By purchasing this device you are representing that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you agree to follow the instructions contained herein and in any accompanying literature. Any improper use of this device voids the warranty. Any illegal use of this device could subject the user to severe fines, penalties and/or imprisonment under state and federal law.
The device is only to be used by, in the presence of, or with the advice and assistance of someone knowledgeable in the fields of aromatherapy, naturopathy, herbology, and natural, organic or alternative health care. Since many herbs, plants, botanicals and oils are toxic or poisonous, only legal, safe, known, identifiable and commercially developed and marketed essential oils, herbs or botanicals should be used in this device.
Keep this device and all aromatherapy products out of the reach of children. Study this document, the instructions and all of the accompanying literature before using the Convection Vaporizer or any essential oil or botanical. Likewise, always keep in mind that this device is extremely efficient in extracting the bioactive ingredients from any essential oil or botanical. Therefore only use a pinch of vegetable material (the equivalent of a children’s aspirin) or a micro drop of essential oil.
The information contained in this disclaimer and cautionary instructions, and all of the documents and literature included with any accompanying the Convection Vaporizer was developed for informational purposes only. In no way is any of the information contained in these documents intended to be a medical or prescriptive guide or to be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. No essential oil, herb or botanical should take the place of any prescribed medication. Neither the manufacturer nor the seller of the Convection Vaporizer can be held responsible for the misuse of such or the misuse of any essential oil or botanical. You, the purchaser and/or user of this device, are responsible for your own actions.
If pregnant, nursing or diagnosed with epilepsy, a heart condition, allergies or other medical conditions, seek the advice and assistance of a physician or trained health professional before using the Convection Vaporizer or any essential oil or botanical. If you believe or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your doctor or health care provider.
A host of useful information is available over the Internet on herbal tobacco alternatives.
Books On Herbology & Medicinal Herbs:
- PDR For Herbal Medicines, Medical Economics Company, 1999
- The Herb Society of America Encyclopedia of Herbs and Their Uses By Deni Brown. Dorling Kindersley Publishing, New York. 1995
- Natural Health Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine By Andrew Chavallier. Dorling Kindersley Publishing, New York. 2000
- Secrets of Native American Herbal Remedies Penguin Putnam, Inc., New York 2001
- The Medicines of Nature: The Thomsonian System The Humanitarian Society, Quakertown, Pa. 1926
- Using Plants for Healing Rodale Press, Emmaus, PA. 1979
- A Modern Herbal By M.A. Grieve. Dover Publications, New York. 1971
- The Green Pharmacy Rodale Press, Emmaus, PA. 1997
- A Prescription for Herbal Healing By Phyllis A. Balch. Penguin Putnam, New York. 2002
- Field Guide to Medicinal Plants By Bradford Angier. Stackpole Books, Harrisburg, Pa. 1978Conditions of Use
In order to view this object you need Flash Player 9+ support!